Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Spreading Some News

Hello everyone sorry I wasn't around but mommy said "that BLEEPING internet is down" and let me tell you she wasn't very happy about it. She told daddy "it went down just as I was getting everything set up for the new site" See mommy and two of her friends Jillybean and Sassy have joined up to make a new site. Mommy and the others call it Treasure Hunt Thursdays or T.H.T.
If you like to hunt for treasures mommy says you should head on over and check it out. Mommy says to mention that there are prizes and that she is looking for blogs to hide clues. So if I was you I would do what mom says and go take a look. I know I am going there as soon as I get done here.I hope to see some of my friends on the blog roll over at T.H.T.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I have checked it out from your last post mate. im gonna have a nosey on it on thursday to see what its all about, cause im still a bit confused what to do.. i get confused alot! xx

Blondie Writes - Pamela said...

This blog is great. I wil be coming back.