Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Won

I have bugged mommy so much to go out at the darkness that she has given in and I have won... I have even started stomping my paw on the floor when I let out my loudest bark. I hate having to be so bossy but when you gotta go you gotta go.

Daddy is home he got here last dark time and has been spending time with all of us even the meow I get so mad when daddy plays with him.He is my daddy after all who does that meow think he is trying to steal my daddy's love. I'll show him later when all the family is sleeping.GRRRR kitty beware.

Well that's all I have to say for now

4 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

Sounds like you need a nightlight and a dog door!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Yay!!! You won! I knew mommy would give to you...you're too cute to say no to!

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Persistence pays off! Good for you!

Tina said...

lol it must have been your handsome face max. who can resist?