Sunday, October 12, 2008

Are We Going Somewhere?

So I was out in the place with lots of smells and daddy was out there doing something with the big noisy thingy that makes the green shorter.He was taking a break and got into the go away vroomer. Daddy left the other side open and I jumped in. Where are we going daddy?


Mommy had the flashy thing and took our picture. You know I really don't like going in the vroom vroom. It's a scary thing to me I get so scared that my fur falls out.But today since daddy was in there and the vroom wasn't humming I thought I would sit in it with him.

4 comments:

Tina said...

thats sweet. thats what i loved when we had a dog is put him on the front seat and he would stick his head out the window!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... so you have a Shepherd.. huh? Gr8. I love shepherds too. check out my site if you're in need of info regarding the breed.

http://aringsburgkennel.blogspot.com

Tina said...

i thought i better leave you a comment on this post again seeing as you are a comment whoare rofl x

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanx for dropping by my blog. Keep visiting anytime you want and get the most researched work out there.

Check out my other blog also... hope you will like it:

http://welcomedoglovers.blogspot.com

Cheers