Friday, January 9, 2009

Sorry I Haven't Been Around


I know it has been a long time since I yapped to you I'm sorry (wagging tail uncontrollably) I just haven't been doing to much. Mommy hasn't let me one here cause she said "I have some things I am working on and need the computer more" I don't know what she means but hey she is my mommy and I wuv her so that's that.

How did you spend your hollydays? I spent mine loving my daddy he was home for a couple of them days. We went for a walk in the woods with the boy to show him how to use his new shiny thing dad called a survival knife. It was fun but a little cold out so I came back to the warmness of my home and cozy bed.

Ok well I am going to go my waggle is telling me I need to go to the place where all the smells are and let go some of my foods. See when I have to go potty my waggle puts out these wonderful smells that mommy seems to think smell yucky. So I guess I will see you as soon as mommy let's me back in here.

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hi Max! Princess hasn't been doing too much lately either.

Tina said...

hey maxy boy. its ok my little furball, you go and have a rest and chill out with your mommy and daddy ;)