Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Page Added

look what mommy did she added a about me page to my place. I like it very much it is at the top part before my post thingy. You should check it out I talk all about myself and my family. Mommy thinks she is miss smarty pants now that she can add things to the blog she's funny. Usually no one is here but me and her when she does it and she throws her pointers in the sky and yells "I did it" and looks around for someone to be happy with her. I make my waggle wiggle for her so she doesn't feel alone.

Mommy and me were just in the outsides and I watched mommy dig a hole and put in some thing I think she told daddy it was mint roots. I am not sure what they are but I know they smelled like that bone she buys me when daddy tells her my breath is stinky. He should know with all the kisses I give him. ok time to go now I am getting sleepy and need to go for a nap.

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm following you now Max. ;o)

Tina said...

i see your mommy has added the cool widget to your bloggy page. it looks great. the red matches lovely and fits well. good stuff max ;)